About the iOS App
There also is a version of the application available on iOS and iPadOS. While it hasn't been updated in a while (and doesn't feature choral pieces and songs), it shares most of its functionality with the desktop version of the app.
How to set up
If you want to listen to the music through the app you need to have the music on your iOS device. The albums will be automatically recognized if they are organized in this way:
- The tracks must have the correct track number.
- The tracks must have the correct disc number.
- The tracks must be split into the right albums.
The album titles must contain the following keywords (in no specific order):
- 'fellowship of the ring'
- 'two towers'
- 'return of the king'
- 'fellowship of the ring complete recordings'
- 'two towers complete recordings'
- 'return of the king complete recordings'
- 'rarities archive'